RIGHT CHOICE STORES
The Program aims to provide discounted groceries to underprivileged communities to help them fight against rising inflation.
We have opened a chain of small retail stores where people can buy basic grocery items at 8% to 12% discounted prices compared to neighborhood shops.
This project is completely sustainable and does not require any ongoing donations to run it.
- Number of shops in operation: 13 shops
- Customers being served: 5,000 Plus (per month)
- Employment generated: 22 people per 13 shops
- Cost of opening up a shop: PKR 225,000
- The discount value generated: PKR 700,000 (per month)